Friday, March 9, 2012

Photo Project 2012 - Days 52 to 60

Day 52


Our Shrove Tuesday tradition is to go to the pancake supper at church. These are/were very tasty gluten- and dairy-free pancakes.

  
Annalee and Ada-Lin tried to see who could wear the most Mardi Gras beads.

Day 53


Zelda sat near the living room window one morning. I ran for the camera to capture the light on her face.

Day 54
Shame, shame...another day without a picture...

Day 55


Annalee's school had turnaround day when the kids could dress as their favorite teachers and the teachers could dress as students. Annalee dressed like her kindergarten teacher, who now teaches third grade. The make-up made her look so much older and glamorous.


SNOW! Woo hoo! It was only the third time this winter! I took this photo near my parents' house with my phone not realizing that the capture was set to black and white. I think it came out just perfectly.

Day 56


We've decided it's time to have a family pet. Or two. So, we went to a cat show. These Tonkinese kittens stole our hearts. We hope to have a pair as beautiful as these home before the end of the summer.

Day 57


My neck hurts just looking at the way Annalee is curled into the end of the couch playing on Zelda's tablet.

Day 58



Zelda and our friend Bo got to play in the mud at Brookfield Zoo.

Day 59


Zelda, Tubby and I enjoy a tea party one morning.

Day 60


Zelda looked pretty in the natural light of the family room. When I asked her to smile for me, Tubby and the hobby horse had to be included in the photo.

No comments: