Thursday, December 20, 2012

Photo Project 2012 - Days 300 to 304

Day 300



I thought Zelda looked too cute in this flamingo shirt. Too bad she's growing out of it.

Day 301


Zelda was on the schedule to help with ushering at church on Oct. 28. Before the adult ushers arrived, she grabbed bulletins and was in position to greet people as they entered the nave. Nearly made me cry.

Day 302



The kittens really liked the fleece I was working with to make Annalee's Halloween costume.

Day 303



On days like this, when I see the sun burning through the trees and bushes, I relish the opportunity to get Annalee to school at 7:15 a.m.

Day 304


Fleece flames on Annalee's cape. I think this is the best costume I've made so far.


Here she is as the girl on fire, aka. Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games.


Zelda turned into a black cat for Halloween.


My nephew Wyatt was a scary clown. Yuck!


Do you know the name of this fairy? It's Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty. Way to go, Gerri!



Though I didn't take this picture (obviously), I include it here, 'cause it was a fun picture and you can see the excitement building as we prepare to go trick 'r treating.

And, now, I'm caught up through October. Only two more months to go!





No comments: