Saturday, June 16, 2012

Last Day of School

I can't believe that Annalee is a rising fourth grader! Though this year didn't go by in too much of a blur, it's still shocking to me that my older daughter is nine and has just completed third grade.

This is how she looked on the first day of school...


And, here she is on June 1, the last day of school (Photo Project 2012 - Day 153)...





Every time I take a picture of the girls together, Zelda always wants to hug Annalee. I've decided to call this the 'death-grip of love' hug...


I'll only boast this once and say Annalee had an outstanding school year with a report card to show for it. Better than the report card, I'm thrilled that she participated in five clubs during the year. One club's activities even has us gardening and composting!

Congratulations, Annalee!


No comments: