Saturday, May 5, 2012

Zelda-isms

I began writing this post in late 2010 to capture a couple of the funny things Zelda was saying (over and over). As the months (and years) have passed, I added a few more things. I figured now was as good a time as any to give everyone a laugh.

We'll start with her self-portrait, taken in November 2010.




Zelda: I'm not telling you 'til you guess!

*****

Mommy: (Counting to elicit an action/response from Zelda) 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Zelda: Blast-off!

*****

Daddy: Zelda, can I eat you up?
Zelda: No, I'm not food.

*****

Zelda: Mommy, I love you so much.
Me: Zelda, I love you too.
Zelda: Then, we must be lovey doveys together.

*****

Zelda: I read (past tense) some books that you have read to me and one new one.
Mommy: What was the new one?
Zelda: I don't know. I can't read.

No comments: