Monday, October 3, 2011

Short and Sweet


Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

When Shutterfly recently sent me a coupon for a free 8x8 photo book just for being a good customer, I couldn't let it pass me by. So, I took a 38-page book I had created last Christmas as a gift to Zelda's grandparents of our China trip. I condensed it and hit the highlights for Zelda, intending this to be a book she can carry around and savor. (Since it's taken me until last week to finish her 'first year home' book and I have yet to complete her China trip book - though it's well under way! - I thought this would be a great treat and surprise for my little one.) It came today and we can't wait to give it to her tomorrow morning. 

The book also came with codes for a 10% off everything coupon plus 5 free greeting cards - for me and three friends. So, dear friends, if you're interested, be among the first to respond and I'll pass along the codes. They must be used by Nov. 17. 

No comments: