Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home Safe and Sound

We are home from China safe and sound with our little Zelda. It was a wonderful, meaningful trip of a lifetime. I'll post more very soon.

It is 2 a.m., Sunday, and Zelda and I are both awake. So, I will put this out there for friends and family...feel free to contact us via e-mail, but please refrain from using the phone. Given our wacky sleep schedules that I have dreaded for months, I don't know how soon we'll get ourselves turned around to be awake during the day and asleep during the night. I was hopeful for tonight, as we didn't go to sleep until after 8 p.m. yesterday (Saturday) after being up since 1:45 p.m. central time on Friday. But, Zelda woke up hungry and I felt a little awake too. So here we are making a post.

I'll leave you with a few pictures from our trip:



This second one is us at the Stone Forest, the first wonder of the world, outside Kunming, Yunnan. This image shows just one tiny part of the park.


This last one was taken at Yun Tai Garden in Guangzhou.

No comments: