Friday, November 21, 2008

I Love TV!

I'm not too proud to say that I really like to watch TV. My usuals are Grey's Anatomy, Real Time with Bill Maher, What Not to Wear, Get Color! and Tim Gunn's Guide to Style (a new find on Bravo!). I am a little embarrassed to admit that I actually got sucked into the most bizarre program - the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I can't really believe that these women are real, even though this is one of those reality shows. Are there really such shallow, self-absorbed, narrow-minded, petty women like that? Thank God I don't know anyone like that in my real life.

As much as I love Grey's - and I twitter about it nearly every week - I do believe Jennifer is right when she says it has jumped the shark. What? I know; I didn't know what that meant either. I guess it goes back to Happy Days when Fonzie ski-jumped a shark. The show went down the tubes after that. This whole thing with the interns cutting and operating on themselves and Izzy hanging out with Denny again, it's just crazy. Let's get on with it, for crying out loud! BTW, I love seeing Denny and Izzy together. But, he's dead already. And, I know I can't be the only one who's so sick of Meredith.

Like you, Paula, I can't wait for Friday Night Lights, Big Love and Lost to come back on TV. In MHO, FNL is THE BEST show on TV.

Oh, let's not forget Rescue Me. That show is crazy funny. I can't wait for that to come back, too.

So, there you have it. I watch TV. I like it. Actually, 'we' watch TV. That's why it makes it to the Priceless Ones blog. Because Ron and I like watching TV together, and we like laughing - and even crying (just me) - over these shows. Especially that train wreck of a show, those not-so-real housewives in Atlanta.

No comments: