Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photo Project 2012 - Day 1

I've been planning this for a few months now...to take at least a single picture every day for a year. And, today, I started.


This was our New Year's Day dinner, complete with black-eyed peas - necessary for good luck throughout the year. This picture will also remind me of how much we laughed during that dinner. We decided we'd have a good year if we could laugh just a little bit every day as much as we did this day.
 
It's by no means the best picture I've ever taken. Certainly, my family has looked more groomed and smiled better for the camera - all three of them at the same time. But, that is not necessarily the point. The point of this undertaking is to take at least one picture every day to capture my life as it passes by.

So, welcome to my year of (at least ) 365 images.

No comments: