Laura sent this my way, and I thought it was interesting enough to post here. I just can't figure out why the subject was 'By Six.'
Six names you go by:
3. Jacqueline (pronounced Jack-wa-lyn). Paula, you're the only one who uses this, and I love you for it.
4. Jack (mildly offensive when used by people who hardly know me)
6. Auntie Jackie
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Bunny slippers
2. Cayman Aggressor sweatshirt
3. Wedding band
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. For this movie to be over (Into the Wild - it's good, but it's gone on a little too long)
2. For the kitchen to be more clean than it is
3. To know that our referral from China will come sooner (like spring - or now) rather than later (July? August? 2010?)
Three people who will fill this out:
1. Mary Ann?
Two things you did last night:
1. Made a birthday card for Denise
2. Watched Moonstruck (for the hundredth time, and I still love it like crazy!)
Two things you ate today:
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
Two things you are going to do tonight:
1. Go to bed after the movie's over
2. Floss and brush my teeth
Your two favorite beverages:
2. Pina colada (on the beach in Puerto Vallarta)
So, for those who are inclined, copy the above and paste it into your own e-mail and send it to a whole bunch of people, including me. Have fun!! and BE HONEST. Enjoy!
5 days ago